Erin Kleinberg (above, right) and Stephanie Mark (above, left) are the stylish duo behind internationally renowned voyeuristic fashion blog The Coveteur. These ladies have delved inside the closets of fashion tastemakers ranging from magazine editors to celebrities, including Lauren Conrad and Hugh Hefner. The Coveteur recently attended an end-of-summer unofficial TIFF kickoff party to celebrate the launch of RW&CO.‘s new e-commerce site. Since they’re known for their cutting-edge styling, we asked Erin and Stephanie to share their fall must-haves from the RW&CO. closet.
1. A black sheer T-shirt with a pocket outlined in white looks amazing tucked in to a pencil skirt or micro-fibre stretchy pants. Pair with high heeled booties and a red lip for a night on the town! - Stephanie
2. This dropped-waist, jewel-tone dress looks chic and feels oh-so-comfortable. This look easily transitions from day to night by ditching the flats for heels and adding some jewels. - Stephanie
3. This super stretchy micro-fibre pencil skirt sits below the knee and holds everything in which is what every woman wants! Pair it with a cropped sweater tucked in for a casual look, a tank top and blazer for the office or a silk sheer blouse in a jewel tone for a more sophisticated look. - Erin
4. It’s time to get your bling on! This fall is all about bangles, bracelets and a great pair of chandelier earrings. Don’t be afraid to wear an amazing pair of earrings with a vintage t-shirt for day. We’re really into wearing bling during the day and it’s guaranteed to give you style points! - Erin
5. The classiest LBD for this season is this body-conscious super-tight peplum dress with a high neck that allows you to show a little leg while still being covered up. - Erin