Brides trust Keasha Rigsby to help them find their perfect dress so that they can look and feel beautiful on their wedding day. Keasha’s look needs to be pulled together and stylish so that she can inspire confidence from her clients. She tends to favour fitted shift dresses in bold jewel tones, paired with dark jackets and sophisticated, sexy heels. Never afraid to take a few risks and have some fun, Keasha injects her style with some downtown cool by pairing professional basics with fashion-forward pieces like leather jackets and trendy statement jewellery. The result is a chic and urban look that is perfect for a downtown bridal salon.
Here’s how to get Keasha’s chic city style:
1. Patterned shift dress: Bold patterns are hot this fall — especially animal prints! Equal parts sexy and sophisticated, I could easily see Keasha wearing a flattering shift dress like this one by Wallis US with a dark blazer for day, or alone for after-work cocktails.
2. Vintage-inspired statement necklace: When it comes to her work wardrobe, Keasha tends to stick to well-fitted pieces with clean lines which she accents with one or two statement accessories. This gorgeous orange and turquoise vintage-inspired necklace by Shourouk Gretchen (Cultstatus) would look stunning paired with a simple shift dress.
3. Fitted biker jacket: Pair a leather jacket like this one by Topshop with a classic pencil skirt or pretty, flirty dress to add an instant dose of downtown edge to your outfit.
4. Sleeveless dress in a bold colour: Keasha looks amazing in turquoise which is why this back dip hem dress by New Look would be perfect for her. The colour is bright and eye-catching while the cut of the dress is extremely versatile. Paired with a blazer, this dress is perfect for running around the bridal salon, however it could easily transition for an evening function…or wedding!
5. T-strap platform pump: A pair of T-strap heels like these N.Y.L.A Candel Pumps (DSW) are the perfect addition to your shoe closet for fall. A sexy take on the classic black platform pump, these babies are equal parts comfortable and sophisticated sexy.
6. Gold statement necklace: Draw attention to your neckline with a bold, tribal-inspired chain necklace like this one by Nicole Romano (Charm & Chain) The dramatically draped chain will add extra pop to a simple outfit, while the turquoise details look gorgeous when paired with bright hues like orange, hot pink, coral, or azure.
7. Cropped blazer: A work wardrobe essential, a well-tailored cropped blazer is perfect for throwing on over sleeveless dresses to make them workplace appropriate. Go for basic black or go bold with a bright coral blazer like this one by H&M.
8. Gold peep-toe pumps: My go-to wedding shoes are a pair of peep-toe gold pumps because they are comfortable and go with everything. Whether you’re helping a Bride pick out the dress of her dreams, or posing for a photo shoot, a pair of shimmering pumps like these ones by CASADEI (FarFetch) add some extra sparkle to any dressy outfit.
Simone Paget is a freelance writer and the author of Skinny Dip, a cheeky blog about love, sex, relationships and everything in between. When she’s not writing her heart out, she loves wandering around her city, large cup of coffee in hand, in search of the next great story.